Who we are
Our aim is to improve care for individuals who require support to live independently, and to monitor their environmental conditions such as damp and temperature.
- Personal panic buttons and alarms fot the home.
- Peace of mind for care providers & landlords.
- 24/7 access via our online portal & mobile app.
Safehouse can improve the health and well-being of vulnerable people particularly when used in conjunction with public services, care providers, landlords and local communities. As well as benefiting individuals, the service reduces the costs of providing good quality care and well maintained homes.Learn More
Single Sign On (SSO) identity system in place in order to authenticate the various systems which are going to be consumed by users.
- Accessible 24x7 across globe, users can access the platform from any Internet-enabled device and location.
- Customisation of the platform with access rights.
- Automatic scheduled updates and security patches, improving services and security of the platform.
- Hierarchy architecture of properties under organisation provide a user friendly interaction with the platform.
Updates are sent instantly to the platform/mobile app so the user receives instant notifications and can control their environment, even when away.
- Widgets, graphs & tabular view of data reported by sensors in real time and history.
- Several notes and personalised alarm settings options for sensors.
- Enables users to control and get instant reporting about their loved ones activities even when they are from them.
The Internet of Things (IoT) utilizes real-time data to generate valuable information for a consumer.
Monitoring agents reside within the deployment resources intimate the respective management servers about the accessibility of the resources.
- Viper offer vertical scalability which gives customers the option to access more, or fewer, services or features on demand.
- Customers can also scale between the monitoring of number of Organisations and sensors.
- As platform provides elastic infrastructure enabling customer to pay for their usage on a monthly basis using a pay-as-you-go model.
Any number of sensors can be added to a property characterizing the type of room the sensors are monitoring.
Software hosted on Virtual Private Cloud (VPCs) with latest security features only accessible top authicated users.
- Authenticating access to filtering traffic, cloud security can be configured to the exact needs of the business.
- Data physical location not disclosed with disaster recovery, cloud portability.
- Security measures are configured to protect customers' privacy as well as setting authentication rules for individual users and devices.
Viper security consists of a set of policies, controls, procedures and technologies that work together to protect cloud-based systems, data, and infrastructure.
Multiple sensors of different make and model can be integrated with Viper platform.
What we do offer
Viper (SaaS) gives Care Provider and Local Authorities valuable information and greater visibility through better and more timely data, public services can be improved, resulting in residents being able to live healthier and more independent lives.
Having access to main utilities is a basic requirement for any happy. home and simply being reassured that there is power running, reduced anxiety to those in a position of responsibility
Locate all of your installed devices in one place and check there activity status from anywhere in the world with 24/7 online access.
Set the comfort levels of temperature and humidity and be reassured if they dip above or below your targets you will be notified immediately through an alarm on the app/p>
Notifications from sensors with Google maps location tracking. Enable customer to integrate data in their desired application via API or on request all data in raw format for analysis.
Keep an eye on clearer reading levels, giving you a clearer picture of the comfort of your loved ones. Fluctuations in reading helps you to have an advance warning of potential issues which could develop in near future.
Our Hardworking Team
Lionel PhillipsCEO & Director
John GriffithsCTO & Director
Kieran BradyProduct Specialist
Gaganpreet SinghSoftware Specialist
6 Castle Court, Cathedral Road, Cardiff,
CF11 9LJ, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 2920 647 572